Get your car back on the road with good-quality second-hand auto parts from All GM Auto Parts Smithfield NSW. If you think they're exclusively dealing with GM cars, no, they're not. Let's know what exactly All GM Auto Parts does.
About All GM Auto Parts Smithfield NSW
Thirty years ago, All GM started as a small used auto parts seller. Today, its inventory reaches well over 30,000 recycled auto parts from all models of Australia’s favourite brands—Toyota and Holden.
After over three decades in the industry, All GM has mastered the trade. Their team of specialist mechanics live and breathe cars and auto parts, so you're in the right place if you come looking for parts or solutions to your Toyota or Holden.
As a member of MTA and APRAA, they adhere to strict guidelines in dismantling vehicles and recycling auto parts.
So, whether it’s a gearbox, alternator, rear bar, or body panel that’s bothering your vehicle, All GM Auto Parts is the place to go for inexpensive, quality-tested, and genuine car parts. Here’s how you reach them.
Contact Details of All GM Auto Parts
- Phone: (02) 9624 0241
- Address: 1/22 Anvil Rd, Seven Hills NSW 2147
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Website: https://allgm.com.au/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/All-GM-Auto-Parts-111186602268923/
- Online Parts Search – you can search over 30,000 spare parts on their online database.
- Parts sourcing and installation – besides sourcing clean, bench-tested, and reconditioned parts, they also offer to install the part for you at their workshop in Smithfield if you like.
- Warranty – all parts you buy from them carry a standard 3-month unlimited KM warranty, with options for an extended warranty (6-month, 12-month, 2-year warranties).
- Delivery and shipping – if you can't go to their store or workshop, you can ask them to deliver or have the part shipped/freighted to you at competitive rates.
- Assistance from a specialist – get expert advice from any of their specialists. If you have no idea which part to buy or what your car's problem is, they'll diagnose, explain it to you, and offer you several options so you can make an informed decision.
Those are the services they offer you, but just so you know, they also do the environment a big favour by reducing waste and recycling up to 82% of old vehicles.
Aside from reducing waste, wreckers like All GM also help decrease the demand for new car parts, thus minimising carbon emissions and unnecessary use of resources. Such a big job for our local wreckers! But you know what? We can do our share by supporting them.
Reviews for All GM Auto Parts Smithfield
Less than a dozen customers left their reviews for All GM. On the downside, you’ll find complaints about the wrong parts sent to them and unreturned calls. On the positive side, you’ll read about satisfied customers who mentioned about:
- Good service
- Helpful staff who located good-quality Holden parts for the right price
- A good range of new and used auto parts