For quality that you can trust when it comes to used car parts and auto products in Brisbane, make sure you’ve got Archerfield Auto Recyclers on your list. They have a knowledgeable and experienced team to assist you in whatever auto part you’re looking for.
Do you have a car that you want to sell? Just ring them, and they’ll be more than happy to help you dispose of an unwanted vehicle or find auto parts.
Here's more about this car wrecker in Queensland.
Services Offered by Archerfield Auto Recyclers
- They remove and buy unwanted cars – They pay top cash for second-hand or old vehicles. Give them a call to book for car removal/towing and quotation.
- They sell genuine auto parts – They sell used but good quality and genuine auto spares, which all come with a 90-day warranty.
Car Makes & Models
Their inventory includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Daihatsu – Applause, Feroza, Rocky, Sirion, Terios
- Ford – Falcon, Fiesta, Laser, Ranger, Territory
- Holden – Astra, Barina, Cruze, Trax
- Mazda – 2, 3, 6, CX5, Tribute
- Mercedes-Benz – Sprinter, Vito, W128
- Mitsubishi – Colt, Lancer, Mirage, Outlander
- Peugeot – 307, 308
- Renault – Megane
- Subaru – Outback
- Suzuki – Liana, Swift, Vitara
- Toyota – Camry, Corolla, Estima, Hiace, Tarago, Yaris sedan
- Kia – Carnival, Cerato, Rio, Sorento, Sportage
- Hyundai – Excel 3, Getz, i30, iMax
- Volkswagen – Crafter, Golf, Polo, Touareg
If your car is not listed here, don’t despair. You should still make that call because they buy old cars every day for reselling or for parting out.
How to Contact Archerfield Auto Parts
- Phone: (07) 3875 2555
- Address: 484 Boundary Rd, Archerfield QLD 4108
- Operating hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm; Saturday, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Website: https://www.archerfieldautorecyclers.com.au/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Archerfield-Auto-Recyclers-266916597583823/
What the Reviews Say about Them
There are 47 Google reviews so far, and more than a third of these mentioned how reasonable the prices of parts were.
- Customers expressed how glad they were about the service they got; detail-oriented, helpful, fast, efficient
- Staff did everything to help them (esp. Gholam and David); service and communication were described as faultless by several customers
- Most are repeat customers and said that they always recommend Archerfield auto parts to their family and friends
- Price is reasonable/good/affordable
- One buyer received a faulty part but returning and finding a good-quality replacement was a breeze, no hassle or issue
- Many customers found everything they needed for their Daihatsu and appreciated the workmanship of Archerfield Auto Recycler’s team
- Good place for repairing, fitting, and finding parts