Their business slogan is to give you the right car part at the right price. Auto Parts Centre Campbelltown is an online auto spares business based in Sydney.
They ship nationwide through a range of freight options that you can choose from. If you prefer to pick up the part or inspect it on site, you can call them about it, and they will arrange it for you.
So, what do we know about Auto Parts Centre?
About Auto Parts Centre Campbelltown
Auto Parts Centre Campbelltown is a family-run car dismantling business located in Ingleburn, Sydney. They have a solid customer base because they specialise in European makes, although recently, they have expanded to include late-model Japanese and Korean brands.
They take pride in their well-trained staff, who promise to go out of the way to get customers the right part the first time and at the right price.
Contact Details of Auto Parts Centre Wreckers Campbelltown
- Address: 5 Frost Rd, Campbelltown NSW 2560
- Trading Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Phone: (02) 9605 9921
- Toll-free phone number: 1300 983 710
- Website: http://apcparts.com.au/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- eBay: https://www.ebay.com.au/str/autopartscentre
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/autopartscentreingleburn/
They are affiliated with PartsonLine, so you may also see what cars they have through the links there. This network connects Auto Parts Centre to 200 other car part suppliers, so if they don’t have the part you need, they know where to find it.
- Partsonline: https://partsonline.com.au/autopartscentre/
From this website, you will see that they have a good selection of cars, from Abarth to Volvo.
More about Car Brands & Warranty Offered
Their inventory includes a significant volume of Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Renault, Toyota, VW, and Volvo vehicles.
Aside from those makes, they keep stock of other brands (like Suzuki, Skoda, Saab, Smart, and many more) but in lower volume.
New models are added regularly and piled in a clean and organised facility. Since they have a modern operating system in place, searching for parts is much easier.
As to warranty, you can avail of three levels of protection.
The standard silver warranty covers the parts for 3 months from the date you bought it from Auto Parts Centre. You can find the warranty terms printed on the back of the invoice.
You may also opt for gold and platinum warranties, covering the replacement of parts plus labour expenses for 3 and 6 months, respectively.
What the Reviews Say about Auto Parts Centre
Most of these reviews are recent, so it’s fair to expect the same experience if you try their service in the next few days. Below are excerpts of some reviews that we thought best demonstrate a typical transaction with Auto Parts Centre Campbelltown.
- Staff dealt with a refund situation in the most professional way, turning an otherwise stressful situation into a pleasant one
- Service was quick, and prices were fair
- They have an extensive range of parts, especially for European cars
- The part delivered was similar but not identical to the original; another complained that the part shipped was faulty; still another customer said that the parts were overpriced
- Very professional, efficient, friendly, and helpful people; customers mentioned Chris, Ramim, Peter, Angela, and Mary for their impressive level of customer service
- Clean yard and premises; very organised, with items catalogued and stored systematically
- Prompt service, excellent communication, prompt freight (even less than 12 hours)