Subaru auto parts and car repair specialists are hard to come by if you’re in Southeast Queensland or the Northern Rivers. Good thing there are Currumbin Wreckers in the Gold Coast region.
Don’t get us wrong, they deal with ALL makes and models but have specialised in Subaru auto parts for 20 years as a member of Wreckers Network, a Subaru-focused auto group.
Their Pinnacle-powered system makes it easy and fast to locate new or used car parts in their inventory and source parts from over 200 other wreckers in the country. This Capricorn-preferred supplier offers several freight options to ensure prompt delivery of auto parts to your doorstep.
Services Offered by Currumbin Wreckers
Think of Currumbin Wreckers Gold Coast QLD as your one-stop shop for car parts and automotive products/services. You get the following under one roof:
- Car removal and wrecking – sell damaged/wrecked/junk cars that you want to dispose of in the most hassle-free manner; they also buy used cars that are in good condition with some resale value left in them.
- Second-hand auto parts – buy cheap recycled car parts and accessories from this Gold Coast wreckers.
- Mechanical workshop – go to them for parts fitting/replacement, repairs, and regular servicing; they serve all brands and models of vehicles, and if you have a Subaru, they should be your go-to mechanic.
- Towing services – they can help you tow an old car you’re selling, a vehicle for repair, or one from an accident site; if your car broke down, give them a call, and they will arrive with their tow truck to safely transport your vehicle to a shop.
- New car parts, either genuine or aftermarket – they have new auto parts in stock.
- Roadworthy second-hand vehicles – they're a licensed car dealer, so if you need a "new" car but can't afford yet to buy it brand-new, check them out first.
- Prompt delivery – they have their own fleet to get local orders delivered to you right on time, and they’ll ship out promptly via trusted freight companies.
- Warranty – the parts and services you get from them come with a warranty.
Contact Details of Currumbin Wreckers
Here’s how to contact Currumbin Gold Coast wreckers:
- Phone: (07) 5534 2413
- Address: 26 Traders Way, Currumbin Waters QLD 4223
- Operating hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Website: https://currumbinwreckers.com.au/
What the Reviews Are Saying about Currumbin Wreckers
Most of their Google reviews mention the words price, Subaru, and professional. Let's see how these words were used in the reviews:
- Very professional; they honour all warranties on parts and labour.
- A customer was unhappy about a leaky radiator that he bought from Currumbin Wreckers but installed himself. The owner explained that they generally recommend brand-new radiators fitted by qualified mechanics (not DIY).
- Couldn't recommend them enough for fixing an engine misfire on a Subaru Liberty; perfectly installed a freshly serviced replacement
- Very polite and helpful staff; quick, efficient, prompt, exceptional customer service and mechanic repair services (with special mention of Paul, Scotty, Todd, Mark)
- Reasonable price, great value for money
- Keen to help customers even over the phone or when the part they’re buying isn’t an expensive one
- Great customer service and helpful, but price quotations are high
- Fair business
- Got a positive experience in the first transaction but a negative one with a different staff member
- Repeat customer for Subaru Forester parts and always satisfied with the services (friendly/helpful staff, reasonable price)
- Bought a second-hand Forester from Currumbin Wreckers; it's super reliable, and the after-sale customer service is great