Since you're on this page, you're most likely aware of the vital role that wreckers play in the Australian automotive industry. Still, not all wreckers are made the same. So as with many other things, it’s always a good idea to go with a business that’s familiar with your car’s brand and model, especially if it’s a Land Rover.
Some wreckers specialise solely in Land Rovers, so they’re excellent for both repairs and spare parts, while other wreckers specialise in working on a wide range of car brands, Land Rover being one of them. In either case, these companies will help you source the used parts you need or buy your old Land Rover from you.
So, if you’re looking for Land Rover parts in Australia, here are our top picks (in no particular order).
Top 10 Land Rover Wreckers in Australia
1. Anderson Land Rover Spares & Repairs (Queensland)
First on our list of places to get your Land Rover parts is Anderson Land Rover Spares & Repairs. As the name suggests, this business is all about Land Rovers, so you can trust them to have what you're looking for. Plus, they don't just sell parts but help with repairs as well.
You will find their contact details here:
- Phone: 0412 840 071
- Address: 80 Boat Harbour Drive, Pialba QLD 4655
2. British Off Road (Queensland)
Don’t let the name fool you! British Off Road is based in Queensland, and they are independent Land Rover parts specialists. Aside from providing a wide range of services to Land Rover owners like yourself, they are also quite active in wrecking older models.
Check out their website to see a current list (with pictures) of all the Land Rovers they’re currently wrecking. Alternatively, you could contact them at:
- Phone (Sales): (07) 5445 1094
- Address: 7069 Bruce Highway, Chevallum, Sunshine Coast QLD 4555
- Website: www.britishoffroad.com/nowwrecking.aspx
3. Harvey Wreckers (Victoria)
Next up, we have Harvey Wreckers. They’ve been in the business since 1952, and they claim to be Melbourne’s leading self-serve car wreckers and auto recyclers. You can check out the pictures and lists of Land Rovers that they’re currently wrecking on their website. See their contact details below:
- Phone: (03) 5971 1132
- Address: 400 Warrandyte Road, Langwarrin South VIC 3911
- Website: www.harveywreckers.com.au/vehicle_make/land-rover/
4. Eastern Ranges Prestige (Victoria)
Also in Victoria is Eastern Ranges Prestige, another independent Land Rover specialist. So if you’re looking for Land Rover wreckers in Melbourne, this is the place to go. They’ve got new and aftermarket parts, as well as plenty of used ones that they get through their wrecking division.
- Phone: (03) 9761 4426
- Address: 6/114 Canterbury Road, Kilsyth South VIC 3137
- Website: https://easternrangesprestige.com.au/rover-parts-melbourne/
5. WA Wreckers (Western Australia)
Are you looking for Land Rover wreckers in Perth? Then, you can check out WA Wreckers. This company specialises in parts for many car brands, and Land Rover is one among them.
They offer a massive range of Land Rover parts of all kinds. That includes genuine, non-genuine, aftermarket, and of course, second hand and used parts as well.
Those used parts come directly from their wrecking yard located in Perth. The business is located at:
- Address: 10/40 Royal Street, Kenwick WA 6107
- Phone: (08) 9452 7997
- Website: https://wawreckers.com.au/land-rover-dismantlers-perth/
6. Broken Car Collection (Queensland)
Anyone who needs Land Rover wreckers in Brisbane won’t have to look very far, what with Broken Car Collection being there. The business offers plenty of choices when it comes to cheap Land Rover parts of the second-hand kind.
You can check out their business over at:
- Address: Gate A, 44 Macbarry Place, Rocklea QLD 4106
- Phone: (07) 3185 2424
- Website: www.brokencarcollection.com.au/land-rover-wreckers-brisbane/
7. Penrith Auto Recyclers (New South Wales)
Penrith Auto Recyclers is another well-known car wrecker that works with many different auto brands. One of them, of course, is Land Rover. So naturally, they have a pretty good selection of Land Rover parts of all kinds to suit your needs.
To check out what Land Rover models they are currently wrecking, you can check out the Land Rover page on their website. You can find the business located at:
- Address: 8 Production Place, Jamisontown NSW 2750
- Phone: (02) 4722 9290
- Website: www.penrithautorecyclers.com.au/files/dismantling-landrover-car-parts-wreckers.php
8. Triumph Rover Spares (South Australia)
Triumph Rover Spares is another specialist wrecker that focuses on Land Rovers. On their website, they claim to be the world’s largest Land Rover dismantler, which certainly makes them a well-known Land Rover wrecker in Australia as well.
So, you can rest assured that they’ll have whatever genuine Land Rover parts or used parts that you could ever need.
The parts they deal in include panels, wheels, engines, and accessories of all kinds. Check out their business at:
- Address: 7 Magna Court in Lonsdale, SA 5160
- Phone: (08) 8384 6933
- Website: www.triumphroverspares.com.au/
9. Ritter Land Rover Wreckers (Victoria)
Ritter is another of the several Land Rover specialists that we’ve seen on this list. This time, though, we’re looking at a business that’s based in Victoria.
Ritter specialises in all types of services related to Land Rovers. That also includes dismantling, which is why you can rely on them if you’re looking for used parts for your Land Rover model. Check out the business over at:
- Address: 112-116 Highbury Road, Burwood VIC 3125
- Phone: (03) 9834 3500
- Website: www.ritter.com.au/contact/
10. New Model Wreckers (New South Wales)
Last but not least, we have New Model Wreckers. The business works with all sorts of car brands and serves customers well as one of the many Land Rover wreckers in Sydney. The business is located at:
- Address: 101 Warren Road (Cumberland Highway), Smithfield NSW 2164
- Phone: (02) 9721 2333
- Website: www.newmodelwreckers.com.au/
To discover more car wreckers and other automotive businesses across the country, check out the Directory over at Carpart.com.au. The Directory helps you filter out specific types of automotive businesses based on the services they have to offer. That will make it much easier for you to find what you need and immediately get in touch with those businesses.
However, if calling all those contact numbers one by one is not your idea of searching for parts the easy way, I’m sure you’ll want to try this: To find cheap Land Rover parts the most efficient way will be to request the parts you need through Carpart.com.au’s Car Part Finder. Start by filling out this form here and start getting quotes!
By Ray Hasbollah